- Chairmans Report: Annual General Meeting 2017
- Students from Duke university in North Carolina, USA
- New Quantum Sponsored by National Lotteries Commission
- Mandela Day with the Sharks
- Teaching a Child to Fish rather than giving them a fish
- St. Monicas Has Talent
- Quantum sponsored by SAPREF
- Academic Excellence 2016
- Chairmans Report: Annual General Meeting 2016
- Celebrating Heritage Day 2016 in Style
- Companies doing their bit for Mandela Day - 2016
- St Monicas Pupil achieves a Bachelors Pass
- Congratulations to our Matriculants
- Chairmans Report: Annual General Meeting 2015
- Our young lady will swim in the USA SPECIAL OLYMPICS in 2015
- Community Partner Conference
- Success Story: Our Matrics
- Success Story: Bessie Head
- Chairman’s Report: Annual General Meeting 2014
Saturday, 6th Jun 2015
We have had the sheer privilege of one of our youth aged 17 years being selected to participate in the 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games in the USA swimming championships.
This is a great opportunity for a child who has only swam in our little pool on site which is about 7m in width for the past 3 years and was unaware of her great potential.
As a swimmer . She has received over 80 medals throughout the years in all competitions that she participated in. Our children are filled with great excitement and anticipation, as she prepares to leave in July 2015.